News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Event Coordinator

Started by Chris Wilkinson, August 30, 2017, 08:49:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Wilkinson

I would like to announce the member who has been made Event Coordinator.

After talking with Klaw about the applications we've recieved, and with a few strong candidates we've decided to make Kingorgg the Events Coordinator.

He has experience with graphics which will benefit him in this role as he will hopefully come up with something nice to go along with events, he is a well organised person and will do well in this position.

Congratulations and I wish you the best of luck.


Shoot

Congratulations, King, and good luck!

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Jenson



Callum603

Congratulations, I look forward to the future events.




Web: http://last-outpost.net
E-Mail: technical@last-outpost.net

Earth's Elite Ambassador

Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Kingorgg

Thank you all, I shall try my best and I hope to create some events that are somewhat fun. :P

Grizz


Andzzy

Congratulations, Kingorgg! :D


December. Cheer for everyone!

StringTheorist


Tanglepaw12