News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Hi. Im sort of new

Started by ThePowerCrusher, August 19, 2017, 06:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePowerCrusher

Hi. Im ThePowerCrusher Or in RP Hollis Willamon. But you can call me Power. The reason I said im Sort of new is because I've been here for a few days just haven't had the time to make this post. Im Good RP, and im nice and understanding.

Jack Telford


Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Klaw

Welcome! I hope you do check out our SRPs (Located here: https://last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/board,16.0.html)

I run one, so I'm going to be as unbiased as possible (Daedalus is the best :P)

But seriously - come on down, pull up a chair - check out our discord server for some behind the scenes shenanigans (located here: https://discord.gg/BW2cq7) and enjoy your stay

Contact me or just about anyone else if you need anything :)

Jenson

Welcome aboard; we're glad to have you with us!  :bye:


Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

ThePowerCrusher