News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

03x17 The Family - Will Air soonish

Started by Klaw, October 02, 2017, 10:46:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw



Date: February 3rd, 2157
Airdate: Saturday, October 7th at 15:00 EDT (20:00 BST)

Brigadier General Phillip Lawrence has officially assumed command of MACO Outpost 1 after dropping his cover, and possibly endangering his mission, a mission that is still largely unknown.

Meanwhile, the last 24 hours have been quiet. General Lawrence has sent out the Drop Ships to survey some of the surrounding area where Orion ships could be hiding; Meanwhile, Starfleet Command has granted Lawrence's request for a strong Starfleet Presence in the region, sending six ships to set up shop.

Until they arrive, the MACOs will have to stand alone, should Yandur or the Shapeshifter that Odin called "Bane" make their return...

Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Tanglepaw12


Ramsey

Confirming to confirm the confirmation of attendance :p

Scott Archer

I am tentatively confirming attendance - if the internet keeps working then I should be ok

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Klaw


StringTheorist

Well, looks like I should be there.

Klaw

*sigh*

I have to apologize. A small family matter has unexpectedly come up, and I will not be available to run Daedalus today as a result.

This episode will be postponed until next week (unless I choose to swap it out for something else - which is very possible (Depends on how fast I can map this week :P))

Sorry about this folks :(

Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Shoot

FYI, I will be on my vacation next week, so I won't be there.

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Ramsey

Also another FYI I am on the late shift next week so will not be present

Tanglepaw12