News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Star Trek: Call of the Void - mSRP Overview

Started by Grizz, January 07, 2018, 05:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz

CHAPTER ONE

"As a species, the question is no longer whether we're alone. It's whether we're still being watched."

Evelyn Spencer, ship's historian aboard the USS Pathfinder, has spent many years diving in to Earth's historical records of unexplained phenomena, unsolved disappearance cases and sightings of unidentified flying objects. Her goal is to ultimately, through use of the technologies of the 24th century, examine the possibility that such cases may have held as-of-yet undiscovered substance. Though her work has thus far been fruitless, it is spurred on by a spate of sporadic disappearances of Human colonists close to the Galactic Barrier. This is where Spencer finds herself in a case of her own.

While patrolling the barrier, having picked up an unidentified signal originating from somewhere beyond the galactic rim, the Pathfinder's Chief Engineer vanishes without a trace from the lower decks. The crew's efforts to locate and recover their missing man will take them on a journey of true discovery beyond the Milky Way and embroiled in a mystery that has plagued humanity for centuries. The origins of which lie in Roswell, New Mexico: 1947.





This mSRP is planned to be four episodes long, each lasting approximately two hours. I'm going to set this up a little differently, so if the premise of this mSRP interests you, please let me know below - aswell as your preferred choices out of the following potential start times:

Saturday 19:00 GMT (14:00 EST)
Saturday 19:30 GMT (14:30 EST)
Saturday, 20:00 GMT (15:00 EST)
Saturday, 20:30 GMT (15:30 EST)
Saturday 21:00 GMT (16:00 EST)

Sunday, 20:00 GMT (15:00 EST) (or straight after Daedalus, should it run past this time)


StringTheorist

A very interesting premise. In terms of start time, I don't have a strong preference either way and could work with whichever works for the most people.

Shoot

I feel the same with String, I can work with atime that's good for all.

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Scott Archer

Sunday looks good, or after Daedalus would probably be ok depending on how long they both overrun :P

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

criminula

I'd be interested in attending this. Late on the Saturday works best for me, but I could probably make the Sunday slot fairly reliably too.



Mutatio Nomen

#5
Count me in.

I can do up to Saturday, 20:00 GMT (15:00 EST)


The Sunday timeslot is also "do-able", however I may be a few minutes late...