News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Crew Manifest

Started by Callum603, March 14, 2018, 04:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz

Character Name: Alana Holt
Character Model: Alexa
Desired Position: ACMO
Second Desired Position: ACSO
Third Desired Position: ACFO

Please note that I should be able to commit to attending throughout August and early September if this is starting up again soonish. Once work starts up again I will be less able to (hence Tyrella running over summer). I am also not requesting a senior role for that purpose.

Thanks!

Callum603

Quote from: Grizz on August 02, 2019, 09:24:38 AM
Character Name: Alana Holt
Character Model: Alexa
Desired Position: ACMO
Second Desired Position: ACSO
Third Desired Position: ACFO

Please note that I should be able to commit to attending throughout August and early September if this is starting up again soonish. Once work starts up again I will be less able to (hence Tyrella running over summer). I am also not requesting a senior role for that purpose.

Thanks!

Accepted as Assistant Chief Flight Control Officer, rank Lieutenant JG.

We've gone with your third position as we don't have a chief for that position currently.

Welcome aboard!




Web: http://last-outpost.net
E-Mail: technical@last-outpost.net

Earth's Elite Ambassador

Klaw

Character Name: Klaw
Character Model: Kahless
Desired Position: Put me anywhere - but keep me somewhere junior-esque. Don't want to take up a role as I'm not sure I can make it 100% of the time.
Second Desired Position: See above
Third Desired Position: And likewise

Callum603

Quote from: Klaw on August 08, 2019, 12:49:12 PM
Character Name: Klaw
Character Model: Kahless
Desired Position: Put me anywhere - but keep me somewhere junior-esque. Don't want to take up a role as I'm not sure I can make it 100% of the time.
Second Desired Position: See above
Third Desired Position: And likewise

Accepted as Assistant Chief of Operations, rank Lieutenant JG.

Welcome Aboard!




Web: http://last-outpost.net
E-Mail: technical@last-outpost.net

Earth's Elite Ambassador

Jenson

Regretfully, I feel I must withdraw from the roster. Personal reasons will make it even more difficult to commit regularly to attending. I still hope to drop in from time to time, but now that the roster is filling, I believe I must withdraw to make room for more active people.


Scott Archer

Quote from: Jenson on August 18, 2019, 09:27:07 PM
Regretfully, I feel I must withdraw from the roster. Personal reasons will make it even more difficult to commit regularly to attending. I still hope to drop in from time to time, but now that the roster is filling, I believe I must withdraw to make room for more active people.
Sorry to hear that Jenson, you're more than welcome back whenever you are available! :)

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Leon0803

Character Name: Howard Roark
Character Model: Spider
Desired Position: Assistant Chief Security/Tactical Officer
Second Desired Position: Chief Operations Officer
Third Desired Position: Assistant Chief Medical Officer

Callum603

Quote from: Leon0803 on August 25, 2019, 02:54:57 PM
Character Name: Howard Roark
Character Model: Spider
Desired Position: Assistant Chief Security/Tactical Officer
Second Desired Position: Chief Operations Officer
Third Desired Position: Assistant Chief Medical Officer

Accepted as Chief Operations Officer, rank Lieutenant.

Model is already in use, could you select another model please




Web: http://last-outpost.net
E-Mail: technical@last-outpost.net

Earth's Elite Ambassador

Grizz

Unfortunately I've reached the point a week early that I won't be able to guarantee attendance (have to be back at the hospital for 7:15 before work on Monday so won't be sticking around online after Tyrella). Perhaps fitting that Alana met her fate last week. I will pop in if I can during the remainder of the season.

Scotty McLemon

Character Name - Scott Danielson Hawk (Scotty)
Character Model - Showers
Desired Position - Assistant Chief Engineer
Second Desired Position - Random Engineering Officer
Third Desired Position - Extra Engineering Officer

Callum603

Quote from: Scotty McLemon on September 22, 2019, 03:27:56 PM
Character Name - Scott Danielson Hawk (Scotty)
Character Model - Showers
Desired Position - Assistant Chief Engineer
Second Desired Position - Random Engineering Officer
Third Desired Position - Extra Engineering Officer

Accepted as Assistant Chief Engineer, rank Ensign




Web: http://last-outpost.net
E-Mail: technical@last-outpost.net

Earth's Elite Ambassador