News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Salutations

Started by aft_torpedos, May 07, 2018, 07:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aft_torpedos

I'm a lifelong Trek fan. I've recently been running a tabletop STA campaign and I am ecstatic to find a place where I, too, might be able to spend some time as a player in the greatest sci-fi franchise of all time.

LLAP, folks, I'll see you out there. Second star to the right, and straight on until morning.

criminula

Welcome to The Last Outpost!



SFC3

Welcome! Let me know if you want a Star Trek Online fleet invite.

Dendo


Shoot

Welcome to TLO - Do enjoy your stay with us!

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Jenson

Welcome aboard! We're glad to have you with us  :bye: