News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Physics!

Started by Grizzerino, March 20, 2019, 12:52:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizzerino

Physics, Physics, Physics, Physics, Phyyyyysiiccsss!

Hope you're all taking notes.


In all seriousness though, hello there! I'm Grizzerino (Some people call me Grizzly, so that's okay too!)

I'm not.. really sure what to say about myself, haha, but it's good to be here! Hope I get to speak more with you all in the coming days.

Jenson

Welcome aboard; we're glad to have you with us! :D

YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE LAWS OF PHYSICS, LAWS OF PHYSICS, LAWS OF PHYSICS, YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE LAWS OF PHYSICS, LAWS OF PHYSICS, JIM!

THERE'S KLINGONS ON THE STARBOARD BOW...

Oh wait. Too much Gin for Jenson :P


Grizz


Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk