The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Crew Applications => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Completed Applications => Topic started by: Spock on January 06, 2013, 01:12:22 AM

Title: App
Post by: Spock on January 06, 2013, 01:12:22 AM
Character Name: Jack Willis
Character Race: Human
Most Desired Position: CE
Second Most Desired Position: ACE
Third Most Desired Position: ACE
Model: Long
Comments:
Title: Re: App
Post by: Griffwald on January 06, 2013, 11:55:13 AM
I presume this is the same Willis that was in AB?

Grizz posted about who will be able to transfer their characters to AF, so unless she spoke to you about something I don't believe you can keep this character as a staple character.
Title: Re: App
Post by: Talus Roben on January 06, 2013, 11:56:31 AM
There is no escape from Asteroid Base Alpha and the cruel tyranny of Jobel Timor! ;)
Title: Re: App
Post by: Grizz on January 06, 2013, 12:33:17 PM
I messed up, ACE was supposed to be locked instead of CE, and then I forgot what I was doing.

Willis is eligible - I think this was even discussed at some point due to his situation. App accepted.
Title: Re: App
Post by: Spock on January 06, 2013, 04:49:15 PM
Woot. As such I'd like to request that Jack become the CE so that he may deal out the same terror and damage that was dealt to him by a certain CE that shall not be named, Timor. :P
Title: Re: App
Post by: Grizz on January 06, 2013, 05:47:44 PM
Done  :)
Title: Re: App
Post by: Spock on January 06, 2013, 06:16:35 PM
Quote from: Grizz on January 06, 2013, 05:47:44 PM
Done  :)
Thank you, now to wait for Talus to take his spot so that I may blow him up...I mean welcome him XD