News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

App

Started by Spock, January 06, 2013, 01:12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spock

App
Character Name: Jack Willis
Character Race: Human
Most Desired Position: CE
Second Most Desired Position: ACE
Third Most Desired Position: ACE
Model: Long
Comments:

(V) (;,,;) (V)

Griffwald

I presume this is the same Willis that was in AB?

Grizz posted about who will be able to transfer their characters to AF, so unless she spoke to you about something I don't believe you can keep this character as a staple character.

Talus Roben

There is no escape from Asteroid Base Alpha and the cruel tyranny of Jobel Timor! ;)


Grizz

I messed up, ACE was supposed to be locked instead of CE, and then I forgot what I was doing.

Willis is eligible - I think this was even discussed at some point due to his situation. App accepted.

Spock

Woot. As such I'd like to request that Jack become the CE so that he may deal out the same terror and damage that was dealt to him by a certain CE that shall not be named, Timor. :P

(V) (;,,;) (V)

Grizz


Spock

Quote from: Grizz on January 06, 2013, 05:47:44 PM
Done  :)
Thank you, now to wait for Talus to take his spot so that I may blow him up...I mean welcome him XD

(V) (;,,;) (V)