The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Episode Logs => Star Trek: Dauntless => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Season 4 => Topic started by: Andromeda on January 17, 2013, 03:35:41 PM

Poll
Question: Use RPGXEF for this Episode? (It will be a ONE OFF. It's not a permanent move)
Option 1: Yes votes: 8
Option 2: No votes: 3
Title: Season 4 Episode 4 "Immemorial"
Post by: Andromeda on January 17, 2013, 03:35:41 PM
March 22nd 2409

Following the Destruction of a large section of Ariel, Starfleet started a slow reconstruction project while investigating the abandoned ruins of the station. However when contact with the teams on board is lost the Dauntless is asked to investigate and upon her arrival... some things are better off left alone.



Date: 19th January 2013
Time: 16:00 GMT (17:00 CET, 11:00 EST)
Location: TLO RPG-X ioEf/ioCow server ("The Regular One")
Requirements:
        -Default Files: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,1685.0.html
        -Station Modas: http://www.last-outpost.net/filesdb/?file=16
Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 4 "Immemorial"
Post by: Martin Thompson on January 18, 2013, 11:43:26 AM
Depending on our userbase we will have it on either server. Please post here if you are having problem with rpg-xEF RC1. Also please make sure that rpg-xEF RC1 is working for you before joining!
Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 4 "Immemorial"
Post by: Talus Roben on January 18, 2013, 12:22:49 PM
I'm working tomorrow (snow depending) and thus I may not be at this episode.
Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 4 "Immemorial"
Post by: criminula on January 18, 2013, 12:33:19 PM
I'm not having a problem with rpg-xEF any more, but when I download Vanderbilt it tells me that it cannot open the .zip, and when I tried using WinRAR that said that it was either incorrectly formatted or damaged. I re-downloaded and tried again: same results.
Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 4 "Immemorial"
Post by: TriggerAngry on January 18, 2013, 06:32:28 PM
Well, since I've just got everything back and downloaded, I'm not really in the mood to install something for a one off rp which I will immediately uninstall afterwards... And since this is short notice chances are I might not get everything installed before tomorrow's RP.

That is just my opinion however.
Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 4 "Immemorial"
Post by: Andromeda on January 18, 2013, 06:57:31 PM
You are aware that RC1 is a patch for RPGXCE that enables it to use RPGXEF maps like Atlantis right?
It's an Enhancement and you will need it in order to participate in Asteroid Field and possibly Ishimura depending on how advanced Sparky makes the map for it in the next few months.
Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 4 "Immemorial"
Post by: Martin Thompson on January 19, 2013, 05:12:41 AM
Alright I see that about 1/3'rd of the people are having some kind of issue with rpgx EF. I agree with Trigger Angry that it is a bit of a short notice for this RP. Personally I was planning on finishing Dauntless on the regular RPG-X server and I think that is the best course of action.

To clarify, we will have the RP today on the NORMAL RPG-X server, NOT rpgxEF!
Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 4 "Immemorial"
Post by: TriggerAngry on January 19, 2013, 05:21:31 AM
Quote from: Martin Thompson on January 19, 2013, 05:12:41 AM
Alright I see that about 1/3'rd of the people are having some kind of issue with rpgx EF. I agree with Trigger Angry that it is a bit of a short notice for this RP. Personally I was planning on finishing Dauntless on the regular RPG-X server and I think that is the best course of action.

To clarify, we will have the RP today on the NORMAL RPG-X server, NOT rpgxEF!

I think it'll be a bit easier this way. We can maybe use the rpgxEF server when it's a full release, but right now, I have just got everything back - and I don't want to screw anything up.

Thanks Martin,
TriggerAngry
Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 4 "Immemorial"
Post by: Grizz on January 19, 2013, 06:11:07 AM
rpgxEF is now part of RPGXCE as a standalone release. For TLO members, anyway. It's an automatic install.
Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 4 "Immemorial"
Post by: Wesley Meacham on January 19, 2013, 07:02:10 AM
Due to work i can not attend i was called in at the last min.