News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Season 4 Episode 4 "Immemorial"

Started by Andromeda, January 17, 2013, 03:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Use RPGXEF for this Episode? (It will be a ONE OFF. It's not a permanent move)

Yes
8 (72.7%)
No
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Andromeda

March 22nd 2409

Following the Destruction of a large section of Ariel, Starfleet started a slow reconstruction project while investigating the abandoned ruins of the station. However when contact with the teams on board is lost the Dauntless is asked to investigate and upon her arrival... some things are better off left alone.



Date: 19th January 2013
Time: 16:00 GMT (17:00 CET, 11:00 EST)
Location: TLO RPG-X ioEf/ioCow server ("The Regular One")
Requirements:
        -Default Files: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,1685.0.html
        -Station Modas: http://www.last-outpost.net/filesdb/?file=16

Martin Thompson

Depending on our userbase we will have it on either server. Please post here if you are having problem with rpg-xEF RC1. Also please make sure that rpg-xEF RC1 is working for you before joining!


Talus Roben

I'm working tomorrow (snow depending) and thus I may not be at this episode.


criminula

I'm not having a problem with rpg-xEF any more, but when I download Vanderbilt it tells me that it cannot open the .zip, and when I tried using WinRAR that said that it was either incorrectly formatted or damaged. I re-downloaded and tried again: same results.



TriggerAngry

#4
Well, since I've just got everything back and downloaded, I'm not really in the mood to install something for a one off rp which I will immediately uninstall afterwards... And since this is short notice chances are I might not get everything installed before tomorrow's RP.

That is just my opinion however.

Andromeda

You are aware that RC1 is a patch for RPGXCE that enables it to use RPGXEF maps like Atlantis right?
It's an Enhancement and you will need it in order to participate in Asteroid Field and possibly Ishimura depending on how advanced Sparky makes the map for it in the next few months.

Martin Thompson

Alright I see that about 1/3'rd of the people are having some kind of issue with rpgx EF. I agree with Trigger Angry that it is a bit of a short notice for this RP. Personally I was planning on finishing Dauntless on the regular RPG-X server and I think that is the best course of action.

To clarify, we will have the RP today on the NORMAL RPG-X server, NOT rpgxEF!


TriggerAngry

#7
Quote from: Martin Thompson on January 19, 2013, 05:12:41 AM
Alright I see that about 1/3'rd of the people are having some kind of issue with rpgx EF. I agree with Trigger Angry that it is a bit of a short notice for this RP. Personally I was planning on finishing Dauntless on the regular RPG-X server and I think that is the best course of action.

To clarify, we will have the RP today on the NORMAL RPG-X server, NOT rpgxEF!

I think it'll be a bit easier this way. We can maybe use the rpgxEF server when it's a full release, but right now, I have just got everything back - and I don't want to screw anything up.

Thanks Martin,
TriggerAngry

Grizz

rpgxEF is now part of RPGXCE as a standalone release. For TLO members, anyway. It's an automatic install.

Wesley Meacham

Due to work i can not attend i was called in at the last min.