The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Mini-Series => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Atlantis => Topic started by: John Adams on August 01, 2013, 07:06:37 PM

Title: Timeslot Discussion
Post by: John Adams on August 01, 2013, 07:06:37 PM
When are you all available? I was thinking a friday, saturday, or sunday, but really it's up to you! Remember everyone, you do NOT want to miss Star Trek Atlantis!
Title: Re: Timeslot Discussion
Post by: Jenson on August 01, 2013, 07:28:45 PM
With the SRP schedule on the weekends, I'd personally recommend Friday. I'm free most of the day Friday.
Title: Re: Timeslot Discussion
Post by: Wesley Meacham on August 02, 2013, 02:14:17 AM
I recommend After AF . since AF is not running until next week, we could plan on like 13:30 PST
Title: Re: Timeslot Discussion
Post by: Lucas Picard on August 02, 2013, 03:30:39 AM
We will have to discuss this matter a little bit more but we will tell you our choice
Title: Re: Timeslot Discussion
Post by: Martin Thompson on August 02, 2013, 05:07:54 AM
For me saturdays or sundays are best. Im almost never available on fridays.
Title: Re: Timeslot Discussion
Post by: Griffwald on August 02, 2013, 07:34:45 AM
Quote from: Wesley Meacham on August 02, 2013, 02:14:17 AM
I recommend After AF . since AF is not running until next week, we could plan on like 13:30 PST

Asteroid Field runs this Saturday (tomorrow) and every Saturday thereafter.
Title: Re: Timeslot Discussion
Post by: Lucas Picard on August 02, 2013, 07:43:29 AM
Quote from: Griffiths on August 02, 2013, 07:34:45 AM
Quote from: Wesley Meacham on August 02, 2013, 02:14:17 AM
I recommend After AF . since AF is not running until next week, we could plan on like 13:30 PST

Asteroid Field runs this Saturday (tomorrow) and every Saturday thereafter.

But will it be at 20:30 GMT/DST as normal then?
Title: Re: Timeslot Discussion
Post by: John Adams on August 02, 2013, 07:52:11 AM
I say Sunday as well.
Title: Re: Timeslot Discussion
Post by: SFC3 on August 02, 2013, 08:01:00 AM
That's a problem Adams. There's not really much room to spare with First Steps and Beyond Infinity.

Title: Re: Timeslot Discussion
Post by: Lucas Picard on August 02, 2013, 08:03:40 AM
I agree with SFC3 John, the best option will be either Friday or Saturday
Title: Re: Timeslot Discussion
Post by: John Adams on August 02, 2013, 08:24:20 AM
Very well, I say Friday. Saturdays are a no-go for me.
Title: Re: Timeslot Discussion
Post by: Wesley Meacham on August 02, 2013, 09:55:20 AM
Quote from: Griffiths on August 02, 2013, 07:34:45 AM
Quote from: Wesley Meacham on August 02, 2013, 02:14:17 AM
I recommend After AF . since AF is not running until next week, we could plan on like 13:30 PST

Asteroid Field runs this Saturday (tomorrow) and every Saturday thereafter.

I thought it started up again the eighth well looks like i know what I'm doing tomorrow.
Title: Re: Timeslot Discussion
Post by: Griffwald on August 02, 2013, 01:58:12 PM
Quote from: Wesley Meacham on August 02, 2013, 09:55:20 AM
Quote from: Griffiths on August 02, 2013, 07:34:45 AM
Quote from: Wesley Meacham on August 02, 2013, 02:14:17 AM
I recommend After AF . since AF is not running until next week, we could plan on like 13:30 PST

Asteroid Field runs this Saturday (tomorrow) and every Saturday thereafter.

I thought it started up again the eighth well looks like i know what I'm doing tomorrow.

Grizz writes dates in the British format. I've adopted this for my AF posts as well, so it's always been and will continue to be day/month/year.