News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Timeslot Discussion

Started by John Adams, August 01, 2013, 07:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Adams

When are you all available? I was thinking a friday, saturday, or sunday, but really it's up to you! Remember everyone, you do NOT want to miss Star Trek Atlantis!

Jenson

With the SRP schedule on the weekends, I'd personally recommend Friday. I'm free most of the day Friday.


Wesley Meacham

I recommend After AF . since AF is not running until next week, we could plan on like 13:30 PST

Lucas Picard

We will have to discuss this matter a little bit more but we will tell you our choice

Martin Thompson

For me saturdays or sundays are best. Im almost never available on fridays.


Griffwald

Quote from: Wesley Meacham on August 02, 2013, 02:14:17 AM
I recommend After AF . since AF is not running until next week, we could plan on like 13:30 PST

Asteroid Field runs this Saturday (tomorrow) and every Saturday thereafter.

Lucas Picard

Quote from: Griffiths on August 02, 2013, 07:34:45 AM
Quote from: Wesley Meacham on August 02, 2013, 02:14:17 AM
I recommend After AF . since AF is not running until next week, we could plan on like 13:30 PST

Asteroid Field runs this Saturday (tomorrow) and every Saturday thereafter.

But will it be at 20:30 GMT/DST as normal then?

John Adams


SFC3

That's a problem Adams. There's not really much room to spare with First Steps and Beyond Infinity.


Lucas Picard

I agree with SFC3 John, the best option will be either Friday or Saturday

John Adams

Very well, I say Friday. Saturdays are a no-go for me.

Wesley Meacham

Quote from: Griffiths on August 02, 2013, 07:34:45 AM
Quote from: Wesley Meacham on August 02, 2013, 02:14:17 AM
I recommend After AF . since AF is not running until next week, we could plan on like 13:30 PST

Asteroid Field runs this Saturday (tomorrow) and every Saturday thereafter.

I thought it started up again the eighth well looks like i know what I'm doing tomorrow.

Griffwald

Quote from: Wesley Meacham on August 02, 2013, 09:55:20 AM
Quote from: Griffiths on August 02, 2013, 07:34:45 AM
Quote from: Wesley Meacham on August 02, 2013, 02:14:17 AM
I recommend After AF . since AF is not running until next week, we could plan on like 13:30 PST

Asteroid Field runs this Saturday (tomorrow) and every Saturday thereafter.

I thought it started up again the eighth well looks like i know what I'm doing tomorrow.

Grizz writes dates in the British format. I've adopted this for my AF posts as well, so it's always been and will continue to be day/month/year.