Character Name:
Nathan Tremblay
Character Race:
Caucasian of Canadian descent
Most Desired Position:
ENG
Second Most Desired Position:
BIO
Third Most Desired Position:
SEC
Model:
Renner
Comments:
This sounds like fun!
Welcome aboard! ^-^
ENG - Nathan Tremblay - Played by Minutias || [Ensign] [Renner]
Sorry, Grizz, but can I switch to ACMO? I just noticed that it was open, and now that I've done my first SRP I'm feeling a little more confident! 8)
Everything else would be the same though (name, race, etc)
Change complete.
May you be the one to break the curse of the ACMO :)
Quote from: Grizz on September 08, 2013, 07:41:04 AM
May you be the one to break the curse of the ACMO :)
Curse? :O
Quote from: Minutias on September 08, 2013, 10:19:31 AM
Quote from: Grizz on September 08, 2013, 07:41:04 AM
May you be the one to break the curse of the ACMO :)
Curse? :O
They either vanish or get killed. Or get killed because they vanish. Andzzy has had a hard time holding on to his staff.
Makes sense, seeing that ACMO is such a high risk position. :happyno:
Well any Assistant Chief seems to be doomed - except ACSO for some reason...
I don't think we've lost anyone in security yet either.
Quote from: criminula on September 09, 2013, 04:39:47 AM
I don't think we've lost anyone in security yet either.
Shh, Girzz might hear you....
Quote from: TalusRoben on September 08, 2013, 03:07:20 PM
Well any Assistant Chief seems to be doomed - except ACSO for some reason...
MWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :P