News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Application: Nathan Tremblay

Started by Minutias, September 07, 2013, 02:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minutias

Character Name:
Nathan Tremblay

Character Race:
Caucasian of Canadian descent

Most Desired Position:
ENG

Second Most Desired Position:
BIO

Third Most Desired Position:
SEC

Model:
Renner

Comments:
This sounds like fun!

Grizz

Welcome aboard!  ^-^

ENG  - Nathan Tremblay - Played by Minutias || [Ensign] [Renner]

Minutias

Sorry, Grizz, but can I switch to ACMO? I just noticed that it was open, and now that I've done my first SRP I'm feeling a little more confident!  8)

Everything else would be the same though (name, race, etc)

Grizz

Change complete.

May you be the one to break the curse of the ACMO   :)

Minutias


Grizz

Quote from: Minutias on September 08, 2013, 10:19:31 AM
Quote from: Grizz on September 08, 2013, 07:41:04 AM
May you be the one to break the curse of the ACMO   :)

Curse?  :O

They either vanish or get killed. Or get killed because they vanish. Andzzy has had a hard time holding on to his staff.

Minutias

Makes sense, seeing that ACMO is such a high risk position. :happyno:

Talus Roben

Well any Assistant Chief seems to be doomed - except ACSO for some reason...


criminula

I don't think we've lost anyone in security yet either.



Talus Roben

Quote from: criminula on September 09, 2013, 04:39:47 AM
I don't think we've lost anyone in security yet either.

Shh, Girzz might hear you....


Martin Thompson

Quote from: TalusRoben on September 08, 2013, 03:07:20 PM
Well any Assistant Chief seems to be doomed - except ACSO for some reason...

MWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :P