The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Training Station => Topic started by: Telex Ferra on September 03, 2015, 03:48:32 PM

Title: What times are good for you?
Post by: Telex Ferra on September 03, 2015, 03:48:32 PM
With The Lost Era resuming, I want to know what times people are available to participate in Training Station.

How does directly after The Lost Era sound to everyone? (3:30pm EST on Sundays)
Title: Re: What times are good for you?
Post by: Shoot on September 03, 2015, 05:23:13 PM
Should be good for me if I can be that XO/SO.
Title: Re: What times are good for you?
Post by: nicboyman on September 03, 2015, 06:19:50 PM
A Saturday timeslot would be preferable to me, but I think I can do that time on most Sundays. I have organizational meetings at 3 EST on every first Sunday of the month, so I may have to miss a couple episodes, depending on how long the season goes.
Title: Re: What times are good for you?
Post by: Telex Ferra on September 03, 2015, 06:30:21 PM
Quote from: nicboyman on September 03, 2015, 06:19:50 PM
A Saturday timeslot would be preferable to me, but I think I can do that time on most Sundays. I have organizational meetings at 3 EST on every first Sunday of the month, so I may have to miss a couple episodes, depending on how long the season goes.

There are 4-5 episodes and you're allowed to miss 1
Title: Re: What times are good for you?
Post by: nicboyman on September 03, 2015, 06:35:13 PM
Quote from: Telex Ferra on September 03, 2015, 06:30:21 PM
Quote from: nicboyman on September 03, 2015, 06:19:50 PM
A Saturday timeslot would be preferable to me, but I think I can do that time on most Sundays. I have organizational meetings at 3 EST on every first Sunday of the month, so I may have to miss a couple episodes, depending on how long the season goes.

There are 4-5 episodes and you're allowed to miss 1
Then assuming we aren't starting this Sunday, this time is good with me.
Title: Re: What times are good for you?
Post by: SmartScout on September 03, 2015, 11:04:16 PM
I would miss weekend slots a lot as I have many weekend activities.
Title: Re: What times are good for you?
Post by: Martin Thompson on September 04, 2015, 02:45:39 AM
That timeslot sounds good to me. As long as the episodes are contained to 1 hour / 1.5 hour