News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

What times are good for you?

Started by Telex Ferra, September 03, 2015, 03:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telex Ferra

With The Lost Era resuming, I want to know what times people are available to participate in Training Station.

How does directly after The Lost Era sound to everyone? (3:30pm EST on Sundays)





Shoot

Should be good for me if I can be that XO/SO.

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

nicboyman

#2
A Saturday timeslot would be preferable to me, but I think I can do that time on most Sundays. I have organizational meetings at 3 EST on every first Sunday of the month, so I may have to miss a couple episodes, depending on how long the season goes.

Telex Ferra

Quote from: nicboyman on September 03, 2015, 06:19:50 PM
A Saturday timeslot would be preferable to me, but I think I can do that time on most Sundays. I have organizational meetings at 3 EST on every first Sunday of the month, so I may have to miss a couple episodes, depending on how long the season goes.

There are 4-5 episodes and you're allowed to miss 1





nicboyman

Quote from: Telex Ferra on September 03, 2015, 06:30:21 PM
Quote from: nicboyman on September 03, 2015, 06:19:50 PM
A Saturday timeslot would be preferable to me, but I think I can do that time on most Sundays. I have organizational meetings at 3 EST on every first Sunday of the month, so I may have to miss a couple episodes, depending on how long the season goes.

There are 4-5 episodes and you're allowed to miss 1
Then assuming we aren't starting this Sunday, this time is good with me.

SmartScout

#5
I would miss weekend slots a lot as I have many weekend activities.

Martin Thompson

That timeslot sounds good to me. As long as the episodes are contained to 1 hour / 1.5 hour