The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Lightborn => Topic started by: StringTheorist on July 04, 2016, 07:28:16 PM

Title: July 10th Mini-Episode
Post by: StringTheorist on July 04, 2016, 07:28:16 PM
Due to Brent's absence, I will be running a mini-episode character study with Brent and Lipton's permission. The episode will portray how Dr. Pretella was assigned to the mission, and explain the mysterious blue marks that keep appearing on the station.

Sunday (10AM Central, 11AM Eastern, 4 PM Greenwich)

Crew Roster
Dr. Pretella and Chancellor Toral- (TAKEN) (StringTheorist)
Andorian Guardsman- (OPEN) 
Aenar Nurse- (OPEN)

Starfleet Intelligence Captain-(OPEN)
S.I. Officer- (TAKEN) (Jack Telford) (NAME, MODEL, Lieutenant)
Chief of Security-(TAKEN) (Shoot) (Sarah McCullough, Alexa, Lieutenant Jr. Grade)
Security Officer-(OPEN)

Please apply below!
Lightborn members will receive first priority over non-Lightborn members.


Name:
Model:
3 Most Desired Positions:
Title: Re: July 10th Mini-Episode
Post by: Jack Telford on July 04, 2016, 09:49:12 PM
Jack Telford applying for S.I. officer
Title: Re: July 10th Mini-Episode
Post by: Shoot on July 05, 2016, 07:08:30 AM
Name - Sarah McCullough
Model - Alexa
Preferred positions: Starfleet Intelligence Captain, Anderson Guardsman, Chief Of Security
Title: Re: July 10th Mini-Episode
Post by: Jack Telford on July 05, 2016, 08:23:58 PM
Quote from: StringTheorist on July 04, 2016, 09:59:26 PM
Please add character name, model, most desired position, etc
Name: Jack Telford
Model: Oviedo
Position: S.I. Officer
I thought since I already has most of that in the Lightborn thread I didn't need to sorry.
Title: Re: July 10th Mini-Episode
Post by: StringTheorist on July 09, 2016, 03:25:54 PM
Reminder, this is tomorrow! :D
Title: Re: July 10th Mini-Episode
Post by: Shoot on July 09, 2016, 04:29:04 PM
I may not be awailable tomorrow, have to see
Title: Re: July 10th Mini-Episode
Post by: StringTheorist on July 10, 2016, 02:51:35 AM
Given the minimal expressed interest, this episode will not take place. Thread locked