News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

July 10th Mini-Episode

Started by StringTheorist, July 04, 2016, 07:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StringTheorist

Due to Brent's absence, I will be running a mini-episode character study with Brent and Lipton's permission. The episode will portray how Dr. Pretella was assigned to the mission, and explain the mysterious blue marks that keep appearing on the station.

Sunday (10AM Central, 11AM Eastern, 4 PM Greenwich)

Crew Roster
Dr. Pretella and Chancellor Toral- (TAKEN) (StringTheorist)
Andorian Guardsman- (OPEN) 
Aenar Nurse- (OPEN)

Starfleet Intelligence Captain-(OPEN)
S.I. Officer- (TAKEN) (Jack Telford) (NAME, MODEL, Lieutenant)
Chief of Security-(TAKEN) (Shoot) (Sarah McCullough, Alexa, Lieutenant Jr. Grade)
Security Officer-(OPEN)

Please apply below!
Lightborn members will receive first priority over non-Lightborn members.


Name:
Model:
3 Most Desired Positions:

Jack Telford

Jack Telford applying for S.I. officer

Shoot

Name - Sarah McCullough
Model - Alexa
Preferred positions: Starfleet Intelligence Captain, Anderson Guardsman, Chief Of Security

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Jack Telford

Quote from: StringTheorist on July 04, 2016, 09:59:26 PM
Please add character name, model, most desired position, etc
Name: Jack Telford
Model: Oviedo
Position: S.I. Officer
I thought since I already has most of that in the Lightborn thread I didn't need to sorry.

StringTheorist


Shoot

I may not be awailable tomorrow, have to see

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

StringTheorist

Given the minimal expressed interest, this episode will not take place. Thread locked