The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Topic started by: Grizz on September 25, 2016, 06:09:13 PM

Title: S07E03 - "Stranglehold" - 02/10/16
Post by: Grizz on September 25, 2016, 06:09:13 PM
(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi267.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fii307%2FEvilGrizz%2FUntitled-2_zpsf705ca82.png&hash=c4a594ba193f1992fe732db9a761c6bfa74fda2d)

Production Code: 7x03 | AFx76
Episode Title: "Stranglehold" [Part Three of Three]
Writer: Grizz
Air Date: 2nd October - 20.30 BST | 15.30 EDT

"My only goal here is to expose the truth in the biggest of lies"

Cut off from their shuttlecraft and being hunted, the away team forges a treacherous path through to the secluded compound believed to be harboring those responsible for the bombing aboard Pioneer. The success of their quest promises to answer several questions that the Cabal's actions have raised since their existence came to light - and something that lies within will change everything.

In the near future, an under pressure Captain Mason makes an error in judgement while under scrutiny.





You Will Need:

Starfleet Headquaters (INCLUDED IN ULTIMATE EDITION) (http://www.last-outpost.net/filesdb/?file=21)
Colony 7 Lite (INCLUDED IN ULTIMATE EDITION) (https://www.mediafire.com/?vlaw2umaf8653pw)
Asteroid Field Required Files (http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,4779.0.html)

You May Want:

Cabal Music Pack (https://www.mediafire.com/?x40bcq0bv4qksmo)
Title: Re: S07E03 - "Stranglehold" - 02/10/16
Post by: Chris Wilkinson on September 26, 2016, 11:44:34 AM
Hey Grizz, I was wondering if you need any extras this week?
Title: Re: S07E03 - "Stranglehold" - 02/10/16
Post by: SFC3 on September 28, 2016, 11:17:21 PM
I just want to apologize for my truancy for the first two episodes. I have no Sunday plans so definitely will be there.
Title: Re: S07E03 - "Stranglehold" - 02/10/16
Post by: Grizz on September 29, 2016, 02:34:55 AM
Good to have you back.  ^-^
Title: Re: S07E03 - "Stranglehold" - 02/10/16
Post by: Martin Thompson on September 30, 2016, 11:53:41 AM
SFC is still alive? :P Good to see you again this sunday!
Title: Re: S07E03 - "Stranglehold" - 02/10/16
Post by: Grizz on September 30, 2016, 12:01:41 PM
Quote from: Chris Wilkinson on September 26, 2016, 11:44:34 AM
Hey Grizz, I was wondering if you need any extras this week?

There's always room for more  :P
Title: Re: S07E03 - "Stranglehold" - 02/10/16
Post by: Grizz on October 01, 2016, 03:50:30 PM
Hi guys,

Unfortunately I'm down and out with a bug and plan on spending tomorrow night in bed as opposed to skirting along treacherous cliff-sides somewhere in the Tyrella Sector - which is a particular shame as I'm willing to shake off my usual skepticism and self deprecation when it comes to this episode.

There's hope for improvement tomorrow, but I wanted to make the decision tonight instead of leaving it to the last minute. Sorry!
Title: Re: S07E03 - "Stranglehold" - 02/10/16
Post by: Jack Telford on October 01, 2016, 04:01:38 PM
Quote from: Grizz on October 01, 2016, 03:50:30 PM
Hi guys,

Unfortunately I'm down and out with a bug and plan on spending tomorrow night in bed as opposed to skirting along treacherous cliff-sides somewhere in the Tyrella Sector - which is a particular shame as I'm willing to shake off my usual skepticism and self deprecation when it comes to this episode.

There's hope for improvement tomorrow, but I wanted to make the decision tonight instead of leaving it to the last minute. Sorry!
Ah :'( Well hope you feel better Grizz and i'll still bere here at 3:30 just in case!
Title: Re: S07E03 - "Stranglehold" - 02/10/16
Post by: StringTheorist on October 01, 2016, 05:26:15 PM
No problem, see you next week!
Title: Re: S07E03 - "Stranglehold" - 02/10/16
Post by: Andzzy on October 01, 2016, 05:31:15 PM
Just wanted to note that next weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving so I will not be available on the Sunday.
Title: Re: S07E03 - "Stranglehold" - 02/10/16
Post by: Martin Thompson on October 02, 2016, 01:18:14 PM
So I'm guesing this will be the 9th then? In that case, I won't be avialable the 9th since I have other plans next week :)
Title: Re: S07E03 - "Stranglehold" - 02/10/16
Post by: Mutatio Nomen on October 02, 2016, 03:37:55 PM
QuoteI won't be avialable the 9th since I have other plans next week
QuoteJust wanted to note that next weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving so I will not be available on the Sunday.
/me facepalms
Title: Re: S07E03 - "Stranglehold" - 02/10/16
Post by: Grizz on October 08, 2016, 04:58:01 AM
If there's anybody who can confirm their attendance and would like to help out with a few things - please let me know.
Title: Re: S07E03 - "Stranglehold" - 02/10/16
Post by: Scott Archer on October 08, 2016, 05:46:55 AM
I should be about
Title: Re: S07E03 - "Stranglehold" - 02/10/16
Post by: Shoot on October 08, 2016, 10:16:22 AM
I'm about, just let me know where you want some help :)
Title: Re: S07E03 - "Stranglehold" - 02/10/16
Post by: StringTheorist on October 08, 2016, 11:02:26 AM
Anything that is needed of me.
Title: Re: S07E03 - "Stranglehold" - 02/10/16
Post by: Grizz on October 08, 2016, 05:00:22 PM
Thanks guys - there might be a PM heading you way tonight.
Title: Re: S07E03 - "Stranglehold" - 02/10/16
Post by: Shoot on October 08, 2016, 05:47:12 PM
Aye, Captain ^-^