News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

S07E03 - "Stranglehold" - 02/10/16

Started by Grizz, September 25, 2016, 06:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz



Production Code: 7x03 | AFx76
Episode Title: "Stranglehold" [Part Three of Three]
Writer: Grizz
Air Date: 2nd October - 20.30 BST | 15.30 EDT

"My only goal here is to expose the truth in the biggest of lies"

Cut off from their shuttlecraft and being hunted, the away team forges a treacherous path through to the secluded compound believed to be harboring those responsible for the bombing aboard Pioneer. The success of their quest promises to answer several questions that the Cabal's actions have raised since their existence came to light - and something that lies within will change everything.

In the near future, an under pressure Captain Mason makes an error in judgement while under scrutiny.





You Will Need:


You May Want:


Chris Wilkinson

Hey Grizz, I was wondering if you need any extras this week?


SFC3

I just want to apologize for my truancy for the first two episodes. I have no Sunday plans so definitely will be there.

Grizz


Martin Thompson

SFC is still alive? :P Good to see you again this sunday!


Grizz

Quote from: Chris Wilkinson on September 26, 2016, 11:44:34 AM
Hey Grizz, I was wondering if you need any extras this week?

There's always room for more  :P

Grizz

Hi guys,

Unfortunately I'm down and out with a bug and plan on spending tomorrow night in bed as opposed to skirting along treacherous cliff-sides somewhere in the Tyrella Sector - which is a particular shame as I'm willing to shake off my usual skepticism and self deprecation when it comes to this episode.

There's hope for improvement tomorrow, but I wanted to make the decision tonight instead of leaving it to the last minute. Sorry!

Jack Telford

Quote from: Grizz on October 01, 2016, 03:50:30 PM
Hi guys,

Unfortunately I'm down and out with a bug and plan on spending tomorrow night in bed as opposed to skirting along treacherous cliff-sides somewhere in the Tyrella Sector - which is a particular shame as I'm willing to shake off my usual skepticism and self deprecation when it comes to this episode.

There's hope for improvement tomorrow, but I wanted to make the decision tonight instead of leaving it to the last minute. Sorry!
Ah :'( Well hope you feel better Grizz and i'll still bere here at 3:30 just in case!

StringTheorist


Andzzy

Just wanted to note that next weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving so I will not be available on the Sunday.


December. Cheer for everyone!

Martin Thompson

So I'm guesing this will be the 9th then? In that case, I won't be avialable the 9th since I have other plans next week :)


Mutatio Nomen

QuoteI won't be avialable the 9th since I have other plans next week
QuoteJust wanted to note that next weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving so I will not be available on the Sunday.
* Mutatio Nomen facepalms

Grizz

If there's anybody who can confirm their attendance and would like to help out with a few things - please let me know.

Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Shoot

I'm about, just let me know where you want some help :)

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask