News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Medicman695

#1
STO News / Re: Star Trek Online - Four Years
January 30, 2014, 11:27:09 PM
Yes!!!!
#2
STO News / Re: Star Trek Online - Four Years
January 30, 2014, 06:11:41 PM
I'd love too!.....If the servers weren't constantly crashing. The one week where I'm online on a daily basis and the game crashes.......Come on :explode:
#3
I'll have to do some digging since I'm a Nvidia huy, thx for the info though!
#4
Does anyone know if it's possible to run STO w/multiple monitor's? I would love to be able to de-clutter my HUD and move some items to one of my other screens.
#5
And I appreciate it!
#6
Well thats a total drag I was hoping to get some of those soon
#7
Star Trek Online / Re: Join the division
October 15, 2013, 03:55:55 PM
I'd like to Join! Oh wait.....I already did lol. Glad to see so many people wanting to join! Keep up the good work Recruiters/senior leadership! See you around the galaxy!
#8
Seems to be alot of the "younger" players that get upset when they don't get promoted to leadership levels after being in the fleet for 2 days. Had it happen to the last fleet I was in....all our Mk XII and Very rare items gone  :( lol. Glad we have some security precautions here.
#9
I have never seen any of the "[Borg]" in the Dilithium store, only on the exchange and at DS9 have I ever found them available for purchase.