I shall miss this rp alot. It was my first, and it actually seemed cool, and good. It shall forever have a place in my mind for the one episode I was able to partake in.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages1
#2
Star Trek: First Steps / Re: Star Trek: First Steps: Crew Roster and Applications (Applications are OPEN!)
August 27, 2013, 11:17:05 PM
(Oh and if I need any maps or stuff, please tell me? Thanks!)
#3
Star Trek: First Steps / Re: Star Trek: First Steps: Crew Roster and Applications (Applications are OPEN!)
August 27, 2013, 11:13:20 PM
Character Name: Lucian Lo'Porcaro
Character Age: 19
Top THREE Desired Positions: Sci, Eng, Tac
Character Country of Origin: America
Model:Renner
Times that work best for you: The weekends, just to be safe. I might have some times Mondays past 3, but mainly past 12 on the Weekends.
(Sorry if the app is late)
Character Age: 19
Top THREE Desired Positions: Sci, Eng, Tac
Character Country of Origin: America
Model:Renner
Times that work best for you: The weekends, just to be safe. I might have some times Mondays past 3, but mainly past 12 on the Weekends.
(Sorry if the app is late)
Pages1