News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Screwloose

#1
Ok I just put the RPG-X startup text behind the text on the Enhanced version and AMAZINGLY it worked! No hang and no crash so I think it fixed itself on its own. If it happens again though, I might have to reformat my HDD or get a new one, but that's on the most extreme case that if it doesn't work. Thanks guys for the suggestions I appreciated it!  ^_^

EDIT: I've reinstalled my audio and graphics drivers (My Graphic card is an Intel Mobile 945GM Graphics card which does work well for RPG-X) and did some game defraging and optimized my system using Razer Game Booster I had no problems running RPG-X and I even tried starting my own Enhanced server and saw no problems. So mark this as Resolved and thanks to all who helped me with this problem!
#2
It happens on both Original and Enhanced versions of RPG-X and no I haven't tried it in windowed mode, so I'll try that next.
#3
Ok. I've just reinstalled and tried it and somehow it is still hanging and not responding. I don't know why it is doing this but I could really use some help on fixing it.

My current rig is: Dell Latitude D520
CPU: Intel Core2Duo @ 1.66GHz
RAM: 2GB
RPGXCE version: 1.2.5 RC1

Any help would be appreciated because I would love to play this game again.  :(
#4
I could use some help from anyone how has had some experience with what I'm getting. Apparently when I installed a new screen on my current rig, I have been getting a major hang up when entering the video section of the configure tab on RPG-XCE 1.2.5 RC1. I don't know if it's because that I'm currently using dual monitors or if I'm using a outdated version of DirectX, but I could some help getting back into the game. Thanks and I hope you all have a great new year!
#5
The Embassy / Re: Hello from the I.C.K. & C.o.S.!
September 28, 2013, 11:35:01 PM
Quote from: Minutias on September 25, 2013, 04:05:26 PM
"Illegitimate Children of Kirk" you say? From my recollection of TOS, there must be a lot of y'all.

We did a lot of purging of inactive players and that was when we used to be known as Space International One on both Fed and Klink. We did have around 200 members for both fleets independently before the purge, but now we have around 50-75 for both fleets but we are getting more each week because of social media, YouTube and in game chat. As a matter of fact, I just leveled my Klingon character to level 10 in my Let's Play on YouTube and I'm only going to level 20 in the Let's Play because the Featured Episodes have been done way too many times.
#6
The Embassy / Re: Hello from the I.C.K. & C.o.S.!
September 24, 2013, 01:54:29 PM
I wouldn't mind that at all. I'll relay that to my fleet admirals and hopefully we can do some fleet stuff together like some STF's and fleet actions  :P.
#7
The Embassy / Hello from the I.C.K. & C.o.S.!
September 24, 2013, 12:06:41 AM
I would like to introduce the Fleets I'm a member of in STO, The Illegitimate Children of Kirk for Federation and the Champions of Sto'Vo'Kor for KDF. I'm the DOff Officer for both Fleets and I would like to say thanks for letting me become a member on your forums and I would do my best to support your site and players while playing both games I play which are RPG-X and STO.