News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Barick

#1
Resolved Support Requests / Re: Forum groups [RESOLVED]
December 15, 2013, 08:43:33 AM
Looks fine now, thank you Mr. President!  :P
#2
Resolved Support Requests / Re: Forum groups [RESOLVED]
December 15, 2013, 08:17:06 AM
I can see it and access it, but the child boards are not listed, and neither are any topics on that forum either. It simply shows 0 posts, 0 topics.
#3
Resolved Support Requests / Forum groups [RESOLVED]
December 15, 2013, 07:19:29 AM
While I had provisional access I could see the RPG-X forums. Now that my application's been approved and I've been made a Chief, for some reason I can't anymore, even though that's the game I've come to play. Perhaps I've been placed in the wrong group?