I'm afraid I can't make it this week. I have a model rocketry competition (SCIENCE!) and I would half to leave 15 minutes after the start.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
#2
Can't Be There / Re: Scientific Mandate Can't Be There Thread
May 08, 2014, 11:17:40 PM
I'm afraid I have another obligation this Saturday and can't make it. Sorry
#3
Completed Applications / Re: I think this is where I put my application right?
May 05, 2014, 02:45:41 PM
Uh oh...
#4
Completed Applications / Re: I think this is where I put my application right?
May 04, 2014, 05:49:31 PM
Thanks
#5
Completed Applications / I think this is where I put my application right?
May 04, 2014, 04:11:20 PM
Character Name: Ellek Riesman
Character Race: 1/8th Romulan (Human except for pointy ears)
Most Desired Position:ACMO
Second Most Desired Position:SEC
Third Most Desired Position:SCI
Model: Pasty
Comments: None
Character Race: 1/8th Romulan (Human except for pointy ears)
Most Desired Position:ACMO
Second Most Desired Position:SEC
Third Most Desired Position:SCI
Model: Pasty
Comments: None
#6
Can't Be There / Re: Scientific Mandate Can't Be There Thread
April 29, 2014, 11:23:14 PM
Yeah I probably won't make it as I have a 12 hour drive across the country that day
#7
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Happy Birthday Thread
April 25, 2014, 04:48:59 PM
Happy Birthday Mr. President! Please enjoy this recording of the huge ceremony we totally had for you (
) and filmed on low quality black and white because we know that's your favorite!
) and filmed on low quality black and white because we know that's your favorite! #8
Star Trek: Beyond Infinity / Re: The "Can't be there" thread
April 25, 2014, 12:09:01 PM
Cant make it this week, and possibly next week as I will be on a road trip visiting relatives and don't know exact date of return.
#9
Can't Be There / Re: Scientific Mandate Can't Be There Thread
April 25, 2014, 12:04:06 PM
Cant be here tomorrow or possibly next week (Road Trip)
#10
Star Trek: Beyond Infinity / Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity Crew Roster and Applications
April 20, 2014, 07:06:05 PM
Would it be possible to change my position from ACE as you have pointed out new openings?
Name: Ellek Riesman
Most desired positions: COB, CE
Model: Barcly
Name: Ellek Riesman
Most desired positions: COB, CE
Model: Barcly
#11
Star Trek: Beyond Infinity / Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity Crew Roster and Applications
April 12, 2014, 03:14:58 PM
Oke doke, Thank you! I'm looking forward to it.
#12
Star Trek: Beyond Infinity / Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity Crew Roster and Applications
April 12, 2014, 01:44:23 PM
Char. Name: Ellek Riesman
Three most desired postilions: SOPS, ACE, ACMO.
Model: Barcley
Can you make the Day and Time? - Sundays at 1:30pm EST (6:30GMT): Yes
Any additional Info: Nope
Three most desired postilions: SOPS, ACE, ACMO.
Model: Barcley
Can you make the Day and Time? - Sundays at 1:30pm EST (6:30GMT): Yes
Any additional Info: Nope
#13
Resolved Support Requests / Re: 2.3 Freezes and replays sound clip. [RESOLVED]
April 11, 2014, 02:39:13 PM
Oh ok. I'll remember that thanks! I just swapped the stuff from BaseEF because it would just sit there beeping for minutes so I didn't think it would do anything. Thanks!
#14
Resolved Support Requests / Re: 2.3 Freezes and replays sound clip. [RESOLVED]
April 11, 2014, 01:55:27 PM
Never mind, I just had to take all the addons out of my Base-EF and then start the game and change the model and put everything back in. It works fine now.
#15
Resolved Support Requests / 2.3 Freezes and replays sound clip. [RESOLVED]
April 11, 2014, 12:55:06 PM
I was changing the uniform settings on my player model in 2.3 when I accidentally clicked the wrong one and when it tried to alter the model, the game froze I couldn't do anything with the buttons and then it played the sound clip of the console beep it makes when you press a button or change a setting over and over and over again. So I force closed it, and when I started it back up it didn't even get to the main menu, as soon as the loading screen popped up it started beeping again. I went in to 2.2 and that version is fine. I think it has something to do with the uniform It was trying to put on. I forget the models name, but it was trying to put on a "Stargate Atlantis" uniform I clicked by accident. I would have gotten a console log but due to it being frozen none of the buttons would work. I have restarted it a few times to no avail so I'm not sure what to do now....