News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - dan1702

#1
Alright. Thank you very much. I'll have fun :)
#2
Okay, so that appears to be a train. it says it works off of target points. This is a bit beyond me, anyone help me make sense of this?
#3
Alrighty, Thank you much! :3
#4
Ah, Thank you. I was in singleplayer mapping mode. Thanks so much. And in the case of having a grate that lifts out of the floor to the side, how would I arrange that?
#5
Hello, so this one is pretty straightforward: when mapping, how do I make a trigger triggerable, by pressing 'e' ingame? for doorbells and stuff.
Thanks,
Dan
#6
Thanks everyone, this was a fun first time.
#7
Magical goodness
#8
I have the same thing as you, bud
#9
haha, sorry, i was referring to the little bullets as bubbles
#10
what does the loading screen look like? mine is currently trying to load normandy in vain, is yours the screen with the bubbles?
(i have no knowledge to help you, i'm just asking questions.)
#11
here, this is my experience, it may help you.
http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,6940.0.html
#12
Hi! I had the same thing, but it took two tries to get the first three lines to stick for whatever reason.
#13
as scotty would say, you're a miracle worker. I'll mark this as resolved then.
Again, thank you all so much.
#14
when I switch to internet three, the text changes to favorites and refreshing is not possible.
#15
Okay, thank you. the compiler worked well. :) So when I open it up the same thing happens. Instead, I tried opening it in ef with RPG-X loaded, rather than rpgx ultimate. It gave me the mismatch error, then the version rolled back to 2.0 and i was able to load the map. What's causing this?
~~~~~~~
UPDATE:
Tried making a new map and it loads up in ultimate just fine.  Thanks so much.

additional question.. so the server doesn't show up on the serverlist, but wasn't sure if that was intentional, so when i direct connect, its transferring files but doesn't actually. it says it is, but it's not advancing. Sorry, one problem after another, but thanks so much.