News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Ryan

#1
Ask the Infosphere / Re: Activity?
February 28, 2011, 07:28:45 PM
Hi guys :)

Yeah, it seems to be doing better than I would've thought to be honest :)
#2
Ask the Infosphere / Re: Activity?
February 28, 2011, 02:39:19 PM
Hi Brex, well no not really I was just popping my head back in to be nosy, just curious about how many people are still around to be honest.

Yes Klaw, that's me, though it seems like ages ago. Well I hope it does because it would be nice to see to be honest, how many people still roleplay online though? Is it a fair number or has it died down?
#3
Ask the Infosphere / Activity?
February 28, 2011, 10:38:44 AM
Hi, some of you may know me but more than likely most don't. I used to be around a few years back, made a few maps and then disappeared. I'm just curious how active the EF community is. I've heard about the RPGXCE from different people which seems like quite a good idea, has that made any effect? Anyone who feels like they could fill me in, it would be appreciated :)

Ryan.