News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Nifty

#1
So awesome! Great job y'alls!
#2
TalusTalusTalus!!!

I remember you sitting in the transporter room for one whole Dauntless episode...and now look at you! Go Talus! And go TLO!
#3
and......it works! thanks Klaw!
#4
I've tried to access the server whilst loading both hercules and tosship...but it won't let me in (must be because I'd RP the sh** out of the 23rd century ;) ). Does anyone else have any problems? Do I run in through regular RPGXCE?
Basically it's saying it can't load some .dll file, and it can't find some library...
#5
Resolved Support Requests / Re: Emote menu crash
April 04, 2012, 09:27:25 PM
I did something similar, but couldn't find the problem. I again re-installed, now it works alright, except that I can't access the maps on the 23rd century server now...AARGH!
#6
Resolved Support Requests / Re: Emote menu crash
April 03, 2012, 01:38:32 PM
Scary stuff...I actually did that, whilst keeping all the Baseef files, then pasted them into a new install. Same problem. Now I have a fresh copy installed, and will have to redownload the maps...hopefully one of them isn't the one that's corrupted...
#7
Resolved Support Requests / Re: Emote menu crash
April 02, 2012, 07:56:29 PM
no, I've installed the CE before, and without any problems...
now the client won't even load up RPG-X, it just goes to holomatch, and crashed when I try to change it...

are there any newer patches besides 1.1? were any of the new addons or maps problematic with anyone else?
#8
Resolved Support Requests / Emote menu crash
March 31, 2012, 05:24:18 PM
Downloaded the RPG-XCE client, the 1.1 patch, and a couple of maps. Now everytime I try to access the emote menu, the whole program crashes...any thoughts?
#9
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Happy Birthday Thread
November 05, 2011, 10:21:04 PM
Thank you everyone for the wishes! Now if I could somehow fulfill my 6th birthday wish of becoming a starfleet captain... :)
#10
Resolved Support Requests / Re: Dy100a
October 28, 2011, 03:41:41 PM
On the map list http://last-outpost.net/guides/st-vef-rpg-x/map-list it states that it should be on the server...
I was hoping to use the old Dy100a map for an RP...is there an easy way to "fix" the clip problem? (i'm guessing there's not...)

Are there other maps which are similar?

Who do I talk to for map inclusion on the server? (edit: just saw that blurb on my map list link, sorry)

Thanks,
#11
Resolved Support Requests / Dy100a
October 28, 2011, 04:49:21 AM
I was trying to load the old dy100a map (dm_dy100a_rpg) but it didn't (on serious server).
What's up with that?

Then I loaded it on a created server...is it true there's clipping on the chairs??
What's up with that?

Thanks in advance,
#12
Resolved Support Requests / Re: Some kind of annoying!
September 28, 2011, 06:59:43 PM
Really? That's never happened before...
#13
Resolved Support Requests / Re: Some kind of annoying!
September 28, 2011, 06:39:04 PM
Great...I've reapplied patch 1.1 and now when I exit the program this comes up:

VM_Free(ui) on running vm.

What the heck?
#14
Resolved Support Requests / Re: Some kind of annoying!
September 28, 2011, 06:11:34 PM
Yes, right when I completed the fresh install...and I've been using the server problem free since then...till today.
#15
Resolved Support Requests / Some kind of annoying!
September 28, 2011, 10:29:17 AM
Hi tech-wizards!

I've been trying to connect to the main server and been booted more than connected. And once I try to change my class, which of course causes a respawn, i get booted again...
It says something about the uix86.dll not found/been able to load...what's all that about?
Also, it's been on the ST modas station map, because everything had been working fine on poseidon, but I haven't played any other maps since re-installation of rpgxce.

Thanks in advance,

Nifty