My first RP with TLO and I loved it! I'll be back next week for sure!
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages1
#2
Applications / Re: All Aboard Station Nerada!
September 30, 2014, 10:27:19 PM
Top 3 Desired Positions: Security, Medical, Engineering
Character Name: Lucas Edwards
Faction: Federation
Rank: Ensign
Model: Oveido
Character Name: Lucas Edwards
Faction: Federation
Rank: Ensign
Model: Oveido
#3
Completed Applications / Re: Crew Application
September 30, 2014, 03:19:55 PM
Glad to be aboard! 
I'd also like to switch my model to Kray, as the Collins model does not seem to have a uniform under "Main". Whenever I select Main, the "accept changes" button is greyed out.

I'd also like to switch my model to Kray, as the Collins model does not seem to have a uniform under "Main". Whenever I select Main, the "accept changes" button is greyed out.
#4
Star Trek: Ecclesiastes / Re: Star Trek: Ecclesiastes - Applications (Applications are OPEN!)
September 29, 2014, 05:53:17 PM
Character Name: Kaden Fairweather
Character Specialties (Engineer, Doctor etc.): Security and Medical
Your availability during the Sunday 3:30 pm EST, 8:30 pm GMT timeslot: Available throughout
Character Specialties (Engineer, Doctor etc.): Security and Medical
Your availability during the Sunday 3:30 pm EST, 8:30 pm GMT timeslot: Available throughout
#5
Completed Applications / Crew Application
September 29, 2014, 04:13:07 PM
Character Name: Chris Terrace
Character Race: Human
Most Desired Position: Security
Second Most Desired Position: Medical
Third Most Desired Position: Engineering
Model: Collins/Combat/Default
Comments: Let me know if there's something I should change/download/add, I really want to be a part of this
Character Race: Human
Most Desired Position: Security
Second Most Desired Position: Medical
Third Most Desired Position: Engineering
Model: Collins/Combat/Default
Comments: Let me know if there's something I should change/download/add, I really want to be a part of this
Pages1