Thanks SFC3 I appreciate that, And yeah it's the same with me I also bought my LTS before launch in 2010 and personally I think it was the best decision I have made in terms of STO. And i just thought it would be nice to put this post up for the members of TLO who actually play STO but dont look at the STO news that much.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages1
#2
STO News / Lifetime Subscription Sale
November 16, 2014, 10:43:52 PM
Hey guys I have just seen this so I have posted it on the forum in case anyone was interested.

Hailing all Captains!
We are pleased to announce a sale on Lifetime Subscriptions from now until Thursday, November 20th, 2014 at 10AM PDT, bringing the price down by $100 to $199.99! Now is the perfect time to pick up a Lifetime Subscription to STO so you can play forever as a Gold Member and never pay a monthly subscription fee again!
Enjoy all the rewards that come with being a Lifetime Subscriber. With the newly released playable Talaxian Species, instant access to all Veteran Rewards, to Priority Login, there are dozens of reasons to become a lifetime subscriber today! You will even get 500 ZEN a month to spend on all the new gear and ships that come out in Star Trek Online. We have also added a veteran reward of a Ship Upgrade Token. For more information on all the great rewards that come with being a subscriber, check out our blog here.

Remember! Lifetime Subscribers now get instant access to all Veteran Rewards from day-1 of their subscription!
For information on how to claim and use your Veteran Rewards, https://support.perfectworld.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3992/.
Retail inclusion effective September 23, 2010. Lifetime subscription covers your subscription fee for as long as the game is in service. Promotional discounts and features do not apply. You will be charged immediately when purchasing a lifetime subscription. Subscription fees are non-refundable. We make no explicit or implicit warranties on the service period of the game.

Hailing all Captains!
We are pleased to announce a sale on Lifetime Subscriptions from now until Thursday, November 20th, 2014 at 10AM PDT, bringing the price down by $100 to $199.99! Now is the perfect time to pick up a Lifetime Subscription to STO so you can play forever as a Gold Member and never pay a monthly subscription fee again!
Enjoy all the rewards that come with being a Lifetime Subscriber. With the newly released playable Talaxian Species, instant access to all Veteran Rewards, to Priority Login, there are dozens of reasons to become a lifetime subscriber today! You will even get 500 ZEN a month to spend on all the new gear and ships that come out in Star Trek Online. We have also added a veteran reward of a Ship Upgrade Token. For more information on all the great rewards that come with being a subscriber, check out our blog here.

Remember! Lifetime Subscribers now get instant access to all Veteran Rewards from day-1 of their subscription!
For information on how to claim and use your Veteran Rewards, https://support.perfectworld.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3992/.
Retail inclusion effective September 23, 2010. Lifetime subscription covers your subscription fee for as long as the game is in service. Promotional discounts and features do not apply. You will be charged immediately when purchasing a lifetime subscription. Subscription fees are non-refundable. We make no explicit or implicit warranties on the service period of the game.
#3
Resolved Support Requests / Re: Client/Server Error [CLOSED]
November 16, 2014, 02:48:44 PM
Yeah sure here is the new condump.
#4
Resolved Support Requests / Re: Client/Server Error [CLOSED]
November 16, 2014, 01:36:04 PM
I have just done what you have said Telex and unfortunate it's still not working.
#5
Resolved Support Requests / Re: Client/Server Error [CLOSED]
November 16, 2014, 01:08:07 PM
I am currently using the ultimate edition.
#6
Resolved Support Requests / Re: Client/Server Error [CLOSED]
November 16, 2014, 12:40:52 PM
I have already done that but it still wont work.
#7
Resolved Support Requests / Client/Server Error [CLOSED]
November 16, 2014, 11:51:59 AM
Hey guys im trying to connect to one of the servers and it wont let me it kick me back to main menu after about 1 min I looked on the console and found an error message im posting the condump hope fully someone can help thanks.
#8
Resolved Support Requests / Re: Configuration Tool [RESOLVED]
November 15, 2014, 02:23:37 PM
Ah right ok thanks Serris.
#9
Resolved Support Requests / Configuration Tool [RESOLVED]
November 15, 2014, 01:22:57 PM
Hi guys I am trying to change some of my configuration settings I run the configuration tool and it does not load up so when i when in to my task manager I can see its process in the processes tab it pops up for like 5 seconds then it disappears. So i then run the trouble shoot compatibility and then use the suggested settings so now I am getting an error message that says Error: cannot load some or all of launcher.cfg! Does it exist? Click OK to load from default location. I click ok then nothing happens after that.
Pages1