OH thank you, totally missed that option
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages1
#3
Resolved Support Requests / Re: The time zones on the forums
September 26, 2011, 11:26:15 AM
I dont mean that.
I mean my timezone(here in Germany) is UTC +1 but to get the right time here on the forums i need to set it to UTC +2. The settings on the forums are set wrong! You need to set the time on the forums plus one hour.
PS. I know how to change the timezone on the forums, i mean the timezones are generally one hour behind.
I mean my timezone(here in Germany) is UTC +1 but to get the right time here on the forums i need to set it to UTC +2. The settings on the forums are set wrong! You need to set the time on the forums plus one hour.
PS. I know how to change the timezone on the forums, i mean the timezones are generally one hour behind.
#4
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Ban the Person Above you
September 24, 2011, 09:42:18 AM
Banned for banning!
#5
Resolved Support Requests / The time zones on the forums
September 24, 2011, 09:20:20 AM
Hello forum,
i have a little problem here. The time zones aren't right set. Im in Germany so the time zone is UTC +1 but to get the right time i need to set it to UTC +2.
Could you fix that?
i have a little problem here. The time zones aren't right set. Im in Germany so the time zone is UTC +1 but to get the right time i need to set it to UTC +2.
Could you fix that?
Pages1