News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Crigger

#1
Completed Applications / Re: Application: Jake Crigger
December 13, 2014, 01:27:40 PM
I found you guys on youtube, When I looked up star trek RP games.

#2
Star Trek: Resolute / Re: Crew Roster/Applications
December 12, 2014, 06:30:58 PM
NAME (IC): Jake Crigger[/font][/size]DESIRED POSITION: ENGPLAYER MODEL:BarclayCAN YOU MAKE THE TIME (3:00pm EST, Friday)?: Yes.COMMENTS: This will be my second RP. I cant wait!
#3
Completed Applications / Application: Jake Crigger
December 11, 2014, 04:57:11 PM
Character Name: Jake Crigger
Character Race:Human
Most Desired Position:Sec
Second Most Desired Position:Eng
Third Most Desired Position:OPS
Model: Beissman
Comments: This will be my first Serial rp! I cant wait to be rping with you!
[/font][/size]