News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - ECH

#1
Completed Applications / EMH Application
April 08, 2016, 12:36:04 AM
Character Name: Tanner Helkin
Character Race: Bajoran
Most Desired Position: OPS
Second Most Desired Position: SEC - Ensign
Third Most Desired Position: ACSO - Ensign
Model: Generic2
Comments: I have been playing OPS in a couple free RPs, I love playing that role :D
#2
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Count to 10,000
March 25, 2016, 11:26:38 PM
3670.
#3
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Count to 10,000
March 25, 2016, 03:56:59 AM
3663

#4
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Count to 10,000
March 24, 2016, 05:05:26 PM
3659.
#5
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Count to 10,000
March 21, 2016, 02:05:28 PM
3636
#6
I am gonna have to be gone for the next episode I am still sick and thinking I should probably go to the hospital if this keeps up.
#7
Character Name: Nathan Adams
Character Specialties (Engineer, Doctor etc.): Engineer, very experienced in the areas of weapons making and shields.
Character Bio (optional): Will get to it soon :)
Your availability during the Sunday 3:30 pm EST, 8:30 pm GMT timeslot: Yes