Thank you, Serris!
These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts Menu
, so I thought I'd update you guys on my progress. (Who knows, someone else might experience the same thing?)Quote from: Jack Telford on July 27, 2016, 12:52:51 PM
It should be possible just make sure they are in the correct folder. Have you tried seeing if it is an issue with the map and not the game? Also as Serris said are you launching it via the shortcut? Also the beta I have had issues in the past as well so I would use the latest version from the Downloads page. So go ahead and try copying everything I guess unless anyone else have any other suggestions and let us know how it goes.
The program wouldn't launch.
Quote from: Serris on July 27, 2016, 10:04:10 AM
Are you using the desktop shortcut generated by the installer to launch the game? Launching it through the .exe directly misses some key launch parameters that cause the RPG-X mode to load improperly. If you're not, you'll want to create one, then right-click it and go to Properties. Look for the target line, and add the bolded elements after the quotes:
"Drive:\Program Files\The Last Outpost RPG-X Ultimate Edition\rpgxEF.exe" +set fs_game RPG-X2 +set vm_game 0 +set vm_cgame 0 +set vm_ui 0
Apply this, then use this shortcut to launch the game.
Quote from: Jack Telford on July 27, 2016, 09:19:24 AM
Hi 22123magic. A client server mismatch normally means that you and the server have a mismatched version of RPGX and then you'd want to update both. I am assuming your trying to connect locally / create a server which is a strange error to get for local. Did you update an install or is this a fresh clean install?
Star Trek and Star Trek: Elite Force are registered trademarks of ViacomCBS Corporation.
TLO // DATA ACCESS • SYS.VER.3.0