Why then not the 25th?
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages1
#2
Season 5 Archive / Re: S05E11 - "Internal Affairs" - 25/04/15
April 23, 2015, 12:41:30 AM
That wasn't really what I was trying to ask.
Do I have to make a whole new character (new personality, face model, backstory, etc), post it in the character roster, and do all that jazz? Or are these more temporary characters that can be just knocked together.
Do I have to make a whole new character (new personality, face model, backstory, etc), post it in the character roster, and do all that jazz? Or are these more temporary characters that can be just knocked together.
#3
Season 5 Archive / Re: S05E11 - "Internal Affairs" - 25/04/15
April 22, 2015, 07:13:04 PM
For the Apollo character, is it okay to just play Satterfield with a different name, or should I make a distinct character?
#4
Crew Lounge / Re: 'External Affairs' Discussion Thread
April 18, 2015, 07:26:34 PM
This is more a question about me than the SRP, but Jen spent most of her time in Engineering checking systems instead of being involved in any real plot. I get that each session will have different focuses, but is there more I could have done to get involved in the plot?
#5
Completed Applications / Re: Application: Jennifer Satterfield
April 16, 2015, 12:20:42 PM
Cool, gotcha!
#6
Completed Applications / Re: Application: Jennifer Satterfield
April 16, 2015, 11:22:50 AM
Great! You guys seem awesome! And I realized I forgot to mention her rank. Would LT. be okay, or should I make her an ensign/nco since I'm new?
#7
Completed Applications / Application: Jennifer Satterfield
April 15, 2015, 07:22:38 PM
Character Name: Jennifer Satterfield
Character Race:Human
Most Desired Position:Engineering
Second Most Desired Position: OPS
Third Most Desired Position: Not sure... maybe Science?
Model: Jurot, but if she's already taken I can pick someone else.
Comments: Jen grew up on the frontier, and has an extremely abusive relationship with technology. She can make almost anything eventually work, but not without a good dose of elbow grease and complaining.[/font][/size]
(This is also my first SRP, so I'm open to any pointers or backstory info that'd make it easier to explain her sudden appearance in the RP!)
Character Race:Human
Most Desired Position:Engineering
Second Most Desired Position: OPS
Third Most Desired Position: Not sure... maybe Science?
Model: Jurot, but if she's already taken I can pick someone else.
Comments: Jen grew up on the frontier, and has an extremely abusive relationship with technology. She can make almost anything eventually work, but not without a good dose of elbow grease and complaining.[/font][/size]
(This is also my first SRP, so I'm open to any pointers or backstory info that'd make it easier to explain her sudden appearance in the RP!)
Pages1