News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Augustus

#1
Where can I get these dlls?
#2
I have EF stored in an external hard-drive so as to save space on my laptop. And the ioEF shortcut doesn't have rpgxEF.exe in the target ine anywhere. Should I just try to install the 8.4.4? Will that mess up my game, considering I already have 8.1 installed?
#3
Resolved Support Requests / Client/Server mismatch
March 16, 2011, 03:06:33 AM
Alright, so I have finally found out why ioEF is deciding not to work for me. I checked the console after a crash and it said that I have an outdated version (RPG-X v2.2 beta 1). But I do for a fact have beta 8.1 paris. I can run ioCow just fine, but it never saves my class and rank set-up. Also I get hit with an error message after every time I quit the program, and it says "VM_Free(ui) on running vm. Copy console to clipboard?" This is extremely annoying, considering I had ioEF running the first few times I set it up. I've re-installed ioEf a few times, and re-installed v2.2 Beta 8.1 Paris as well. I'm at a loss guys. Work your techy magic please?
#4
I am currently having this problem, with a slight variation. I click the server, it bring up the load screen, shows that it's trying to dl something called pak50.pk3 to my baseEF directory, and then bumps to the main screen. Help please? I've  tried the condump but the file never shows up...