News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - SmartScout

#1
Character Name: James McCarthy
Model: Barclay
Species: Human
1st Most Desired Position: ACSO
2nd Most Desired Position: SCI
3rd Most Desired Position: ENG
#2
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Count to 10,000
August 07, 2017, 01:06:20 PM
4628
#3
Season 2 Review / Re: 02x20 Prisoners of War
February 01, 2017, 09:27:50 AM
I'll try to be there.
#4
Name: Robert Bruce
Model: Barclay
Most Desired Position: Assistant Chief Engineer
Second Most Desired Position: Assistant Chief Science Officer
Third Most Desired Position: Engineer (or possibly propulsion, energy, or computer specialist)
#5
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Count to 10,000
January 16, 2017, 12:16:14 PM
4590
#6
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Count to 10,000
January 13, 2017, 12:08:12 PM
4585
#7
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Count to 10,000
January 10, 2017, 06:58:55 PM
4583
#8
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Count to 10,000
January 09, 2017, 10:44:26 PM
4580
#9
Okay, I fixed it, you can lock this
#10
NVM, wait, it didn't regen...
#11
Thanks, I'll just restart, as I had to reinstall completely. Thanks for the help!
#12
So, I screwed up my resolution and now my mouse doesn't move right on it, so I can't reset. What file in the directory lets you set your video settings outside of the game?
#13
Season 2 Review / Re: 02x08 Defiant
October 07, 2016, 12:00:04 AM
I'm so sorry, I really like this SRP, but I will have to take a several month hiatus as I have a weird al band at my school of rock that practices at the same time. I'll be back in January or February though.
#14
Star Trek: Lightborn / Re: S1E03: "Cold Dawn"
August 19, 2016, 06:39:03 PM
I'll try to be there, but I may have to miss it.
#15
Archives / Re: Daedalus Hiatus
August 10, 2016, 01:33:08 AM
How would you rate your participation in Daedalus: From the Times I have participated I would say Daedalus is top-notch. I apologize for my absence fairly often, I am simple busy on weekends commonly
What changes to Daedalus as a whole would you like to see going forward: (This could include a better map, a different time slot, a bold new story direction - whatever): I think that Daedalus is the forefront of rp writing on TLO. The map update would be nice, but this is great so far.
Do you think Daedalus should continue, or should it end now?: It should assuredly continue, it is a great SRP, probably the best currently.