Is there an ETA yet for Group 2's Date and Time?
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages1
#1
Star Trek: Training Station / Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
September 12, 2015, 04:08:47 AM #2
Star Trek: Training Station / Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
September 06, 2015, 04:03:04 AMQuote from: Telex Ferra on September 05, 2015, 10:47:43 PMOk, will do, I wouldn't mind getting SRP certified if it shows that I know what i'm doing.Quote from: celticblood94 on September 05, 2015, 08:10:44 PMQuote from: Telex Ferra on September 05, 2015, 06:22:10 PMWell if SRP is required to play the content than mind as well I haven't played the game yet so I won't know what to expect, I was just told here to come and get oriented through the training to participate in the content episodes later.Quote from: celticblood94 on September 05, 2015, 04:45:15 PMTraining Station IS the SRP certification program. There's no reason to participate and not get certification. It doesn't require any more work than showing up and participating in this SRP.Quote from: Telex Ferra on September 05, 2015, 11:10:18 AMIt's not that I don't want it, it's that i'm not sure all what is entailed in it, I just want to get a feel for the way the game is ran before I actually commit to SRP certificationQuote from: celticblood94 on September 05, 2015, 05:00:50 AM
Character Name: Fergus
SRP Certification: Not Yet
Time Commit: Yes
So you don't want SRP certification? Why not?
Nothing is required to do anything. The entirety of TLO and its services and opportunities are available to you without having to take any test or to prove yourself.![]()
I would still highly recommend you participate because it will be a good primer for RPs AND through SRP certification, people will know you've gone over the basics of SRPs.
#3
Star Trek: Training Station / Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
September 05, 2015, 08:10:44 PMQuote from: Telex Ferra on September 05, 2015, 06:22:10 PMWell if SRP is required to play the content than mind as well I haven't played the game yet so I won't know what to expect, I was just told here to come and get oriented through the training to participate in the content episodes later.Quote from: celticblood94 on September 05, 2015, 04:45:15 PMTraining Station IS the SRP certification program. There's no reason to participate and not get certification. It doesn't require any more work than showing up and participating in this SRP.Quote from: Telex Ferra on September 05, 2015, 11:10:18 AMIt's not that I don't want it, it's that i'm not sure all what is entailed in it, I just want to get a feel for the way the game is ran before I actually commit to SRP certificationQuote from: celticblood94 on September 05, 2015, 05:00:50 AM
Character Name: Fergus
SRP Certification: Not Yet
Time Commit: Yes
So you don't want SRP certification? Why not?
#4
Star Trek: Training Station / Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
September 05, 2015, 04:45:15 PMQuote from: Telex Ferra on September 05, 2015, 11:10:18 AMIt's not that I don't want it, it's that i'm not sure all what is entailed in it, I just want to get a feel for the way the game is ran before I actually commit to SRP certificationQuote from: celticblood94 on September 05, 2015, 05:00:50 AM
Character Name: Fergus
SRP Certification: Not Yet
Time Commit: Yes
So you don't want SRP certification? Why not?
#5
Star Trek: Training Station / Re: Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)
September 05, 2015, 05:00:50 AM
Character Name: Fergus
SRP Certification: Yes.
Time Commit: Yes
SRP Certification: Yes.
Time Commit: Yes
#6
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Computer Hardware and Electronics
September 05, 2015, 04:23:58 AM
System Specs:
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 760 SC
CPU: Intel-Core i-7 4790k @ 4.0GHz
Hard Drive: WD 1 TB
SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250GB
MOBO: Sabertooth Z-97 Mk 1
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 760 SC
CPU: Intel-Core i-7 4790k @ 4.0GHz
Hard Drive: WD 1 TB
SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250GB
MOBO: Sabertooth Z-97 Mk 1
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Pages1