News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Durir

#1
STO News / Re: Ask Cryptic: April 2011
April 10, 2011, 04:23:23 PM
wow more weekly missions. That is great news. Plus it is a good way of having fleet fun :)
#2
Hey it is nice to see that they have fixed the problem with players being dropped. I got dropped 3 times this morning  :(
#3
At last!!!!! I have been waiting for what feels like for ever for the Bajoran uniforms. lol

Now I have to start working on them to get a Bajoran ship out for us to play.  ;D
#4
WOW now that would be GREAT. I really like the engineering for TOS pack. They did a great job. Oh and the captains ready room would be good too from TNG :)
#5
Good to see that they have sorted out the floating panels on the TOS interior. Other than that problem (which they have sorted out, the TOS is GREAT!!!! I really hope that they can bring out the TNG real soon. That will make me a very happy camper  ;D