News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - nopinky

#1
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Count to 10,000
September 27, 2017, 04:16:39 PM
4639
#2
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Ban the Person Above you
September 27, 2017, 04:16:14 PM
Banned because this thread needed to be revived in the first place
#3
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Ban the Person Above you
September 27, 2017, 03:23:17 PM
Banned for allowing this to die
#4
Quote from: SFC3 on September 26, 2017, 10:54:13 PM
Your character has been invited to the fleet. Welcome back!
Thank you! It's good to be back.
#5
Introduce Yourself! / Re: Hello again
September 27, 2017, 03:11:29 PM
Sounds good, thanks for your help. Looking forward to playing with you guys again!
#6
Introduce Yourself! / Hello again
September 26, 2017, 06:47:47 PM
I used to be active a long time ago under the name Jmusial, I'm glad this place is still alive. Nice to see some familiar faces as well. I mostly play STO, hope to see some of you guys there.
#7
Used to be active a long time ago (under the name Jmusial), glad to see it's still going strong. Could I get an invite please?
Lunara@nopinky
#8
Star Trek: Discovery / Re: Discovery: Crew Roster/Signups
December 06, 2014, 04:30:02 PM
Character Name and @handle: Cail@nopinky
Faction: (FED/FED-ROM):FED
Top 3 Desired Positions:CMO CSO MED
Rank: (Anything below but not higher than Captain (FED)/Commander (ROM): Lt.
Does the Timeslot work for you? (Saturdays 3PM CDT/4PM EDT/9PM GMT): Yes
#9
Star Trek Online / Re: Join the division
January 01, 2014, 03:12:53 PM
Ah, thank you.
#10
Star Trek Online / Re: Join the division
December 30, 2013, 04:35:39 PM
Can I get a promotion on Jalen@nopinky please? I'm still only cadet, even though I've been here awhile.
#11
Star Trek Online / Re: Join the division
October 01, 2013, 04:36:36 PM
I'd like to join!
Handle is Jalen@Nopinky
#12
Star Trek Online / Re: Join the division
January 09, 2013, 04:34:43 PM
I just wanted to say sorry, since my computer is older than I thought (Running XP, Radeon 7500 and Pentium 4), so I won't be able to join until I get a new one.
#13
Star Trek Online / Re: Join the division
December 21, 2012, 07:40:41 PM
Oh, derp. I can't get you to that right away, since my system doesn't seem to like my video card.
#14
Star Trek Online / Re: Join the division
December 21, 2012, 06:34:04 PM
Wait, by handle do you mean username? Sorry, I'm just having a brain fart today.
#15
Star Trek Online / Re: Join the division
December 21, 2012, 04:47:18 PM
Oh look, I got a computer that supports STO. :D
My handle's nopinky.