News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - dez5000i

#1
Resolved Support Requests / Re: rpx wont start [CLOSED]
December 22, 2015, 11:49:49 PM
yea mate tried reinstalling could it be that I had to put on f drive rather than c drive??
#2
Resolved Support Requests / Re: rpx wont start [CLOSED]
December 21, 2015, 09:08:26 PM
I have windows 7 64bit 4gb ram and I click on the icon on the desktop and it goes to load but before any thing comes up it just says the rpgxef has stopped working
#3
Resolved Support Requests / rpx wont start [CLOSED]
December 21, 2015, 04:27:31 AM
hey guys I have the rpgx complete and when I try and start it my computer just says its stopped working before it even has started any ideas???