News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - minebuild02

#1
Was about to tell you to remove me from the roster Klaw, but I see you already did that. And with good reason, because looks like I'll be filing an official LOA soon.
#2
Season 2 Review / Re: 02x10 The Tholian Incident
October 20, 2016, 12:34:57 PM
We'll see if I come, but you can expect me.
#3
Banned because of being a string, a theorist, Starfleet Chief of Staff and S31 agent all in one neat little package.
#4
Banned for, again, reminding me of a certain Scotsman.
#5
Looks like a good pilot, I'll try to attend it after 22nd's Daedalus episode (if it even airs that week). Don't expect me to sign up for the roster though, because it's going to be a miracle if I ever attend an episode.
#6
Season 2 Review / Re: 02x09 The Battle of Argelius
October 14, 2016, 12:32:17 PM
Well you can expect me there :D
#7
Season 2 Review / Re: 02x08 Defiant
October 07, 2016, 08:29:10 AM
I will try to attend.


EDIT: Recalling attendance confirmation, personal reasons Attendance CONFIRMED!
#8
Banned for being Scotty
#9
Banned for taking Telex's place as the RPG-X CO. Seriously, you all should have been in Starfleet.
#10
Season 2 Review / Re: 02x08 Defiant
September 29, 2016, 06:00:17 AM
I'll try to make it there, but my weak immune system... sigh
#11
Star Trek: Lightborn / Re: Attendance Policy
September 04, 2016, 03:48:25 AM
Notification: I may not be able to attend this week's episode due to medical reasons, but there is a chance I will attend it.
#12
Archives / Re: MACO Outpost 1
September 03, 2016, 12:10:44 PM
Quote from: Klaw on September 03, 2016, 11:40:11 AM
Updated Roster

Minebuild, I set your model down as TBD - Jack beat you to the Chase model, and unless we want a pair of identical twins... :P


Okay, I'll go down as Chakotay maybe?
#13
Archives / Re: MACO Outpost 1
September 03, 2016, 10:33:46 AM

Name: Nicholas Jordan
Position(s) (The more you list, the better chance you have of being placed somewhere fun!): Assistant to Chief Weapons Specialist; Weapons Specialist; Technician
Character Model: Chase
#14
Season 2 Review / Re: 02x06 Valkyrie
August 29, 2016, 12:13:25 PM
I'll report as ordered unless I have extreme circumstances
#15

Character Name: James Rowling
3 Most desired Positions: Assistant to Chief Medical Officer, Engineer, Security Officer
Model Name: Chase
Race: Human
Can you make the Day and Time? (Sundays at 13:30 EDT, 18:30 BST): Probably, although there could be unattendances.
Any Comments: The backstory will be in soon