That did it! Thank you very much! The HMConfig files were messed up I think.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages1
#1
Resolved Support Requests / Re: RPG-X Ultimate Edition Wont Start [RESOLVED]
April 02, 2016, 06:57:15 PM #2
Resolved Support Requests / Re: RPG-X Ultimate Edition Wont Start [RESOLVED]
April 02, 2016, 01:18:59 AM
I can't even initialize the console. The game literally freezes within 10 seconds of the initial startup screen.
#3
Resolved Support Requests / Re: RPG-X Ultimate Edition Wont Start [RESOLVED]
April 01, 2016, 05:15:46 PM
Okay so I had that issue at first, now however, I am running into ANOTHER issue.
I can start my RPG-X and I get to the first loading screen. Now all it does is repeat an LCARS button press on loop and doesn't get to the main menu. It did not do this originally until I accidentally selected a SG Atlantis Uniform under the types of uniforms. I've uninstalled and reinstalled three times and this issue persists. I don't know if they're connected or not but if I could get a hand here. I'd appreciate it.
I run Windows 8 rather than Windows 10.
I can start my RPG-X and I get to the first loading screen. Now all it does is repeat an LCARS button press on loop and doesn't get to the main menu. It did not do this originally until I accidentally selected a SG Atlantis Uniform under the types of uniforms. I've uninstalled and reinstalled three times and this issue persists. I don't know if they're connected or not but if I could get a hand here. I'd appreciate it.
I run Windows 8 rather than Windows 10.
Pages1