News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Derr1

#1
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Ban the Person Above you
December 12, 2013, 09:46:56 PM
Banned for having a reason to ban someone.

(No, I haven't gotten a signature yet, which is going to look like a stupid comment when I actually get a signature xD)
#2
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Ban the Person Above you
December 04, 2013, 06:30:20 PM
Banned because I have no witty comeback, which in itself is a witty comeback, which is a contradiction. BAN OF EPICNESS! 8) 8) (sorry, got a little carried away there...)
#3
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Ban the Person Above you
December 04, 2013, 04:05:37 PM
Banned for creating a society founded on lies and lemons.
#4
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Ban the Person Above you
December 04, 2013, 01:59:47 PM
Banned for letting another being control your actions.
#5
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Ban the Person Above you
December 03, 2013, 11:42:42 PM
Banned for banning him for something that I already banned him for.
#6
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Ban the Person Above you
December 03, 2013, 12:49:31 AM
Banned for making me do more work than is absolutely necessary. (However I do believe that is a good idea. Now to come up with a backdrop and quote...or do they do that for you?)

I wish to have my above question answered!
#7
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Ban the Person Above you
December 02, 2013, 09:46:21 PM
Banned for having a witty avatar-signature pair.
#8
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Ban the Person Above you
December 01, 2013, 11:04:05 PM
Banned for being a gold account holder.
#9
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Ban the Person Above you
November 27, 2013, 12:12:08 PM
Banned because of Andzzy :P
#10
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Ban the Person Above you
November 25, 2013, 10:38:05 PM
Banned for using the wink icon.  8)
#11
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Ban the Person Above you
November 14, 2013, 09:38:34 PM
Banned for expecting someone to know about something that hasn't even been invented yet.
#12
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Ban the Person Above you
November 02, 2013, 09:16:05 PM
Banned for having a sense of humour.
#13
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Count to 10,000
November 02, 2013, 09:13:15 PM
2959 = 11 * 269 (nothing special here, but there IS a divisibility test for 11. Just thought I'd blurt that :D)
#14
Banned for repeating the post above you.
#15
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Count to 10,000
September 18, 2013, 12:03:05 PM
2894 is the number of hopes I have that this actually makes it to 10000 legitimately (since I've never actually seen it done legitimately before...) (We're already more than a quarter of the way there!)