News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Tiberius

#1
Thanks andyzzy :D I will definately go with your guy's suggestion. =D
#2
Hello all, I would like to learn how to create a complete/full map for RPG-X for a project I have in mind. I would like to create a map of Star Trek The Experience, and attraction that once thrived in Las Vegas in the Hitlon Hotel. I do have some experience with modeling in google sketchup 3d, truespace 3d, and a little of Autodesk 3dsMax (I am very good with detail and size). I could greatly use the help of others along with some good resources I have found through google. Some resources would include; http://www.digitalproperties.ca/enterprise/, http://www.digitalproperties.ca/exp/, along with videos of youtube and pictures from google. But I have to learn how to model before that. Is their anyone that could point me in the right direction (in modeling doors, lights, buttons, systems, etc.) and possibly help me? Any help would be great.  :)

The map I would like to make would be very big.

Help from Klaw and other members would be really helpfull