yep, should be there.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages1
#2
Completed Applications / Lolman Application
September 25, 2016, 01:53:37 PMCharacter Name: Tos Lit
Character Race: Vulcan
Most Desired Position: SCI
Second Most Desired Position:SEC
Third Most Desired Position:ENG
Model: Sulek
Comments: Although I am an RP vet, I am new to RPG-x and have only had about three rp sessions so I would suggest giving me a lower rank and increasing it over time with merit.
#3
Star Trek: Daedalus / Re: Daedalus Crew Roster and Applications
September 22, 2016, 11:35:50 AM
I saw the post but nobody else was making two characters so I was worried that making two would be wrong. XD
MACO[/size] name: Helen Lint
MACO[/size] Model: Telex
MACO position: Sec or Eng
MACO[/size] name: Helen Lint
MACO[/size] Model: Telex
MACO position: Sec or Eng
#4
Star Trek: Daedalus / Re: Daedalus Crew Roster and Applications
September 20, 2016, 07:37:19 AM
Character name: Patrick Stanton
Character Model: Odell
Top Most Desired Starfleet Position: Because I am new I think it would be best if I was made a lower rank SCI
Backstory: Patrick was born on Earth, in England. He grew up in a family of artists who expected him to become the next big thing. However, Patrick loved science and the stars, thus, he ran away to join Stafleet and become a scientist.
Just a note: If i was to be accepted I can't join in this weekend but after that I should be free.
Character Model: Odell
Top Most Desired Starfleet Position: Because I am new I think it would be best if I was made a lower rank SCI
Backstory: Patrick was born on Earth, in England. He grew up in a family of artists who expected him to become the next big thing. However, Patrick loved science and the stars, thus, he ran away to join Stafleet and become a scientist.
Just a note: If i was to be accepted I can't join in this weekend but after that I should be free.
Pages1