News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - 1stCavArmyVet

#1
The Embassy / Re: Greetings from Deep Space 9
July 23, 2011, 08:14:24 PM
my main @ handle is @1stCavArmyVet. As for RP, were always on doing something or another. We do have "scheduled" events on our two RP ships and are working on setting up an RP Academy now that the Starfleet Academy zone is in place. So we can definatley get something arranged. Otherwise, you can find us in Quarks. Just come on in, jump into the chaos LOL
#2
The Embassy / Greetings from Deep Space 9
July 23, 2011, 06:42:20 PM
Good Evening Fellow RPers;


Met Veritas last night on STO and wanted to take a moment to come in and say hello. My name is Shea, but on STO I run under one of 22 RP characters. Veritas got the pleasure of meeting my recruiter toon. Normally I can be found on Xander, who is my main.

Anyway, a bit about us. We are a 100% role play based fleet on the Star Trek Online game. I had originally formed the fleet as a place for a few RPers to join up. I never realized we would grow as fast as we did. I believe were upwards of 150+ members at this point. And growing daily.

I look forward to meeting you all. I am looking into this RP game you are all using. I may wind up trying that out as well.

Anyway, hope to see you all around the galaxy on STO.