News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - DeadYorick

#1
Ideally I'd want to create maps for the singleplayer of Elite Force. I've made maps in other Quake engine games it's more so just ICARUS scripting that I get confused by. Things like how to script teleporters, elevators, cutscenes and that sort of thing. A lot of the documentation on the subject is non existent online.


Mostly I've just always wanted to create my own Trek episode and doing it in Elite Force always appealed to me.
#2
Hey

I wouldn't say I'm the biggest player of RPG-X. But since it uses the same engine as Elite Force I'm wondering if I'm allowed to ask questions around here relating to things such as scripting or general map design stuff? I've been wanting to make a map for Elite Force for a while but I could never get the hang of scripting.