News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - TomServo

#1
Introduce Yourself! / Hey folks!
April 09, 2017, 01:03:39 AM

My name is TomServo, and along with running a used robot emporium on the Promenade (mention this post and you'll get a 10% discount on your next visit!) , I decided to join the community. Years back I used to take part in casual roleplaying on the official star trek chatrooms, but since those went away I decided to join up here. I played a lot of Elite Force in my days as a young gumball machine, so I'm excited to join some stories with you fine people!


Don't forget, Tom Servo's Used Robots has a 2 month guarantee - if the AI becomes sentient or otherwise tries to actively endanger your life, you get to return it for store credit with a free pack of Isolinear chips included on your next purchase!